Re: iceape availability

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:08:20 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> I searched for a .deb package, for iceape, so that I could download
> the package for the iceape suite, to try to install it.

AFAIK, Iceape, being the Debian version of Seamonkey, has been
discontinued for quite some time now. There is only an old version for
squeeze (oldoldstable) in the repos.

You'd better get Seamonkey itself from here:
www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
No need to install it. Just execute 'seamonkey' in the extracted folder.