Need mentorship and support

I made some bash scripts to set proxy on a standard Debian /  Ubuntu distribution about a month ago.
The tool works well. However, I would love that to be included as a part of the base system because present systems lack some features as authentication and a normal user would not like to fall into the complications of configuration files.

I would like to get some support about creating installable packages or how to ensure proper future of the small piece of code I made.
Also, it would be great if the code works across distributions and shell environments.

The project link is below. Pull requests are welcome. You are welcome to contribute.

github.com/himanshushekharb16/ProxyMan

To use the code, obtain it from
github.com/himanshushekharb16/ProxyMan/releases

Looking forward for your responses.