Netfilter + Socks5 server

Hi all!

While this is not a specific question of Debian, I know that in this
mailing list there are people with much experience in Iptables (and
perhaps also with Socks5). So maybe hopefully you can give me a hand
with this.

Right now, the current setup is the following:

Gamer ---> Server B (Socks5 proxy) ---> Game server

The idea is to use something like the following:

Gamer ---> Server A (Forwarder) ---> Server B (Socks5 proxy) ---> Game
server

Currently the gamer's desktop communicates with the Socks5 server
directly. This is done using a proxy client software. I want to be able
to add Server A (the Forwarder) into the structure.

I have had some work done before this but it only had some success
before it failed. The initial traffic from Gamer to Server A port 1500
was indeed forwarded from Server A to Server B port 999. The problem is
that Server B's Socks 5 software has it's own idea. It binds the
outgoing traffic with an IP and the packets end up going direct between
Gamer and Server B once this happens. It just ignores Server A even
existed. Worse yet, it will open its own ports to handle the game
connections... not just the initial port 999 which only acts more like a
"control/auth" port. (note the port numbers are used live but are not
important as they can be changed if necessary for any reason).

The bind IP in the Socks 5 server software can be set to any IP.
However, I'm not sure if this actually will solve the problem combined
with iptables or if another solution is required. But I want to keep the
Socks5 software... I do not wish to abandon it as it has been working
very well before this new forwarder concept.

Now the following information may help or not but it came from the
developer of the socks5 server...

"Sorry, I'm not good at IPtables, but I know my other customer use src
ip rule to forward. Such as your s5 server have many virtual IP address,
like 10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.2.
Then make a iptables rule, if src ip is 10.0.0.1, forward to server B,
if src ip is 10.0.0.2, forward to server c etc."

I drew the diagram with the Forwarder that uses iptables in the first
position. That might not even be the correct way for it to work. Maybe
both servers need to be running the same Socks 5 server software but at
the end of the day, the final setup should have the traffic flowing both
ways via both servers.

Anyone have experience in this type of configurations and can suggest a
way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Daniel