Configure my headless Debian server as "bluetooth loudspeaker"

I'd like to let my phone play its music via my home-server's speakers.
This home-server is a headless OrangePi box running Debian testing (and
with a bluetooth dongle in one of its USB ports).

I followed https://wiki.debian.org/BluetoothUser for the first steps and
things seem to be working OK for the pairing part: my USB dongle is
recognized, I can power it up, make it discoverable, it shows up on my
phone, and I was able to pair up with it.

But now my phone doesn't seem to consider that my server is able to play
audio.  "bt-device -i" <phone> tells me:

    ... UUIDs: [..., AudioSource, ..., HeadsetAudioGateway, ...]

which I understand to mean that my phone can use those two profiles to
send audio.  But "bt-adapter -i" does not list those (or anything
similar), which I understand to mean that I somehow need to teach my
server how to receive audio from bluetooth.  I installed
pulseaudio-module-bluetooth but just installing it didn't seem to make
any difference and I'm not sure what I else I could do.

[ BTW, I mention pulseaudio because my search lead me to it being part
of a potential solution, but a solution that doesn't use pulseaudio
would be fine as well. ]

        Stefan