Option "MigrationHeuristic" is not documented by Nvidia

In stable Jessie I'm currently using 340.96-1 driver for my Nvidia
K2100M.

I'm having some issues with the card, mostly quite notable latency, while
working with Gedit or LibreOffice Write. While looking for options to
improve the performance I found that google is full with suggestions to
include in xorg.conf among some others this line:

Option "MigrationHeuristic" greedy

Actually it is advised on the Debian Nvidia Wiki page as well. However, I
see that such option is not listed in the X Config Options doc on Nvidia
web side. It looks like it simply does not exist. When I included it in
xorg.conf, my system log displayed "NVIDIA(0): Option "MigrationHeuristic"
is not used."

Could somebody explain, what this option means  and how to enable it, if
it exists? Or it is just another copy-paste ghost that lives on internet
its own live without any connection to reality?

Another thing - I'm considering to install Nvidia version 352.79 (via
jessie-backports) instead of my current driver.

- Anybody used it on stable? Is it stable? Any improvements vs. 340.96-1?
- Should I first remove my current driver and then install the new one
from backports? Or I can just shoot 'apt-get install -t jessie-backports
nvidia-driver', and apt-get would take care of replacing the current
driver with the new one?

Thanks.