Re: Upgraded squeeze-lts server to wheezy -- client exim4 connections over tls give segfault

Andrew McGlashan wrote:

> I can't find anything that seems to be significant except for the linux
> kernel version.

the error is not likely to be related to the kernel version

> NB: A simpler VM on the same Xen server has been running Wheezy for quite
> a while, but it isn't a mail server.

what is the mail server on this system? It should have one - perhaps also
exim

> Any ideas, futher tests?

1. gdb on swaks and backtrace or provide backtrace from the logs if
available
2. check for left over (old) libraries from wheezy
3. double check exim configuration
4. double check you have all libraries in the proper version.

I am not using xen, and not sure if this is related

I hope this helps

regards