Re: rotating screen in debian tablet

Le 21/02/2016 18:37, Sven Arvidsson a écrit :

Can you double check that you're really running the Xorg intel driver
and isn't getting fbdev or something similar?

don't know, because it do not start with the default grub config. I have to add nomodeset or i915.modeset=0 to have a display, including console

with

fbcon=rotate:1

in the grub linux line, I have finally a *terminal only* landscape oriented screen (with target multi-users in systemd).

BUT

the boot menu is still portrait

if I run startxfce4, it comes with portrait orientation.

jdd