Finding a package for bug report

Hi,
I have seen a bug in Debian sid I guess but I don't know the package having this bug and as I read on the Debian page to mail this email which I just did.

I upgraded from Stable to Testing and found out that my ZTE USB Modem Dongle  I use for browsing which used to receive 3G/UTMS network now receives GPRS not even EDGE. But changing to Huawei it receives back 3G and another Huawei received GPRS.

Now it's selecting modems, can't use my modem again. Please which package is responsible for the network signal?

Thanks

--
Don Jajo
Skype - donjajo1