Re: I need help

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 11:02:48AM -0800, Gary Roach wrote:
> On 02/16/2016 09:53 PM, Chris Bannister wrote:
> >On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 10:46:08AM -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
> >>It would be sweet if we didn't encourage people to post subject lines like
> >>"I need help". It helps no one else but the OP. Ric
> >If only we had a list of psychiatrists or GPs for their area.
> >
> Hay guys, give the person a break. Sound like he has little experience with
> the open source community. Helpful comments instead of bashing would seem to
> be in order. Suggest they use a subject like "How to get Debian for Mack
> ..." or something. The first time on a new mailing list is usually confusing
> in it self.

Has Ghaith Etaiwi even replied? What's the bet he hasn't subscribed and
thinks he's being ignored, and now has a 'bad' opinion about Debian?

I really think a "reply to list only" policy on a support list is the
final piece de resistance for many frustrated first Debian users.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X