Re: Problems with VLC in jessie

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 23:38:03 -0500, Charles Kroeger wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 19:10:01 +0100 "Juan R. de Silva"
> <juan.r.d.silva@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > If that does not help, please share the output of vlc -vvv.
>>
>> Well, I did...
>
> You might as well try this:
>
> $ vlc --reset-config

Finally had time to get to this back again. Yes, this helped me. My .avi
and .mp4 work now.

It did not fix the flickering issue with DVDs. But this is all different
story, since in my own believe it is a problem that VLC has with my video
card. And since for this I have a solution - SMPlayer, I do not bother.
One day it get fixed either with nvidia driver update or with VLC update.

Thank you.