From: Dwijesh Gajadur [mailto:dwijesh1@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 1:12 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org; debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: PowerTop on Debian Stretch

I used PowerTop on Ubuntu 15.10. I found that Ubuntu 15.10 uses PowerTop 2.7. However Debian Stretch uses PowerTop 2.8. And it seems that the bug is in the 2.8 version.

I tried to downgrade PowerTop and installed the 2.7 version on Debian. But now I am getting another error line:

*** Error in `powertop': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0000000002418ef0 ***
Aborted