Re: Problem to detect external monitor on Lenovo ThinkPad Dock

Hi guys,

I can confirm that the issue is solved after the update of xserver-xorg-video-intel with backports Jessie:

xserver-xorg-video-intel              2:2.99.917-2~bpo8+1                  amd64        X.Org X server -- Intel i8xx, i9xx display driver

Thanks a lot for support