Re: Problem to detect external monitor on Lenovo ThinkPad Dock

On Saturday 06 February 2016 13:01:38 Fedele Mantuano wrote:
> I used Ubuntu but now I want use Debian because I want to get hands dirty
> working under the hood.
> I can't resolve my problem because the logs are not clear, so I ask you to
> help me.

Sounds fair enough to me!!  Trouble is, I don't know the answer to your
problem.  If it is a driver that is in a very recent Ubuntu and not in
Debian, then either it is very new or is proprietary, but it doesn't sound
like it.  Have you an xorg.conf?  Perhaps you could put something in there.

When I was using my Acer Aspire One with two screens, I found that it
only "saw" the second if it was there when I booted up.  Perhaps this is
something like that?

Lisi