Re: Font size for Iceweasel's menus, bookmark bar, etc

On Wednesday 03 February 2016 20:56:56 Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 21:13:43 +0100
> Andreas Weber <aendu@worldwideweber.ch> wrote:

> >Not true. It does exactly what you need, everywhere.
>
> Please be more careful with your trimming/attributions;  The comment
> you're responding to there was not written by me.  Admittedly, the
> number of quote markers is an indication of that fact, but even so...
>
> >I've been using it for years and still am without the slightest problem.
> >Testing here, so quite up-to-date versions of everything. Just try it.
>
> The d/l link is greyed out, and clicking it repeats the OS warning and
> asks me if I wish to d/l for either Mac OS or Windows OS.  Not that I
> have a need to try the extension in any case, as I can read the menus
> well enough.

Out of interest, I just tried to download it.  I got: "Not available for your
platform".  In red letters in case I missed it.  I clicked on "Download
Anyway", but it wouldn't.  It just sat there still saying: "Not available for
your platform".  Wheezy with some backports fully updated.

Lisi