Re: Font size for Iceweasel's menus, bookmark bar, etc

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 21:13:43 +0100
Andreas Weber <aendu@worldwideweber.ch> wrote:

Hello Andreas,

>On 2016-02-02 23:11, Brad Rogers wrote:
>>> Iirc, that changes fonts only in the displayed page, not in the
>>> menus, dialogs, etc.
>Not true. It does exactly what you need, everywhere.

Please be more careful with your trimming/attributions;  The comment
you're responding to there was not written by me.  Admittedly, the
number of quote markers is an indication of that fact, but even so...

>I've been using it for years and still am without the slightest problem.
>Testing here, so quite up-to-date versions of everything. Just try it.

The d/l link is greyed out, and clicking it repeats the OS warning and
asks me if I wish to d/l for either Mac OS or Windows OS.  Not that I
have a need to try the extension in any case, as I can read the menus
well enough.

--
 Regards  _
I'll tell you something, I think that you should know