grub-installer: NVMe boot drives not supported ?

Hello,
We just purchased 4 Dell e7470 Laptops for work. 512GB Samsung NVMe drives.

We are trying to install Debian Stable but it doesn't detect the drive.
We are trying to install Debian testing but it doesn't detect the drive.

I see a ticket 786149 which is marked as fix. Can you give a confirmation which ISO works with NVMe drives?
Do I need to use a different iso with some extra firmware?
What can I do to get the debian-installer to detect the drives?

grub-installer: NVMe boot drives not supported

Thanks
Lucas