Re: Font size for Iceweasel's menus, bookmark bar, etc

Bob Bernstein composed on 2016-02-01 18:37 (UTC-0500):

> amd64 Jessie running icewm here w/o systemd.

> I know how to tweak font sizes for displayed web pages, but how
> do I do that for the apparatus of the browser window itself?

Traditional upstream method applicable regardless of distro or DE, though
shouldn't be necessary if your DE is Gnome or otherwise based on GTK:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Pane_and_menu_fonts

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/