Re: Font size for Iceweasel's menus, bookmark bar, etc

Bob Holtzman:
> Siard:
> > That is a GTK2 setting.  Font and font size can be set in
> > ~/.gtkrc-2.0, it should contain a line like this:
> >
> > gtk-font-name = "Sans 11"
> >
> > I have "Liberation Sans 11" myself.
>
> That would be great if only I had that file in my Jessie install.
> Running locate on this comes up w/ nothing. Any help?

Should have mentioned that: install package fonts-liberation.

After having tried several fonts, this became my preferred standard
font for dialogs etc., although it was not designed for this purpose.
This is what it looks like: http://home.kpn.nl/shiems/liberation.png