Re: Headless Wheezy

David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com> wrote:
> On 02/01/2016 08:37 AM, Sven Hartge wrote:

>> You need TeamViewer with Windows, because Windows has no (or at least
>> not yet) a usable SSH-Server for you to log into.

> Cygwin provides both an SSH client and an SSH server on Windows.  For
> the server, you will need to create an exception for port 22 in Windows
> Firewall:

>     https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=openssh&arch=x86

With "at least not yet" I was more thinking about a native SSH server.
The PowerShell Team announced ongoing work on this topic in June 2015:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/powershell/archive/2015/06/03/looking-forward-microsoft-support-for-secure-shell-ssh.aspx
and provided an update in October:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/powershell/archive/2016/01/07/10648817.aspx

Grüße,