Re: Alternatives to gftp in Jessie

Em 30-01-2016 16:20, Liam O'Toole escreveu:
On 2016-01-30, Markos <markos@c2o.pro.br> wrote:

Em 27-01-2016 15:54, Frank McCormick escreveu:
On 01/27/2016 08:36 AM, Markos wrote:
Hi,

I used to use gftp as a ftp client, but I don't find it in Jessie.
What happened to it?
What is another similar alternative to gftp in Jessie?

Thanks,
Markos

OK!

I searched ftp clients and met the following programs:

bareftp
filezilla
ftpcopy
ncftp

Does anyone have any tip about an FTP client, with GUI, equivalent to gftp?

Thanks,
Markos
I haven't used gftp in a long time. These days I just use the default
file manager (nautilus, dolphin, thunar, etc.) with whatever desktop
environment I'm using. All of them have adequate FTP support.

Thanks for the contributions.

And especially for information that I can use the file manager as an FTP client. I didn't know.

Thank you,
Markos