Re: Debian

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 23:32:58 +0100
jdd <jdd@dodin.org> wrote:

Hello jdd,

>Le 28/01/2016 19:55, Brad Rogers a écrit :
>> Yes, there are (theoretical) security issues,
>it's not the problem, be each time one have to trick the bios, it makes

Turning off secure boot doesn't count as a trick, surely?

>if I correctly understood, this is a one time only small fee for the
>brand (not for each install)

Good point;  I'd forgotten that.  Even so, it does rather depend on what
counts as a "small" fee.  For example, what's small to Apple & Microsoft
may well be a month's (or more) income to a person.

>one people that don't want to change, dual boot are extremely common.

I'm sure they are, but it's not an issue I care about.

--
 Regards  _
This is the fifty first state of the USA