From: michael bailey <mbsolarwind47@googlemail.com>
Sent: 27 January 2016 17:10:46 GMT+00:00
To: Lee Fuller <lee.fuller@leesys.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Reporting a Bug

A Debian user (note - not an official from Debian) has replied, asking for a copy
of fstab.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Lee Fuller <lee.fuller@leesys.co.uk> wrote:
Could you share your fstab with us here? It'll help lots.

--
-- Lee Fuller (mobile)

On 27 January 2016 16:03:53 GMT+00:00, michael bailey <mbsolarwind47@googlemail.com> wrote:
HI.

I wish to report what I believe is a bug in Debian Jessie but am not sure which package is involved.

In an /etc/fstab file I have lines for two removable file systems. For each file system I include the noauto option.

However I find these file systems are automatically mounted on boot up.

Mike Bailey