Quick enquiry for debian-handbook.info

Good morning,

I have been looking through your site and found from this page https://debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/sect.common-procedures.html a link to ietf.org, this got me thinking about the history of the internet and how it has changed. I then found this: http://www.evolutionoftheweb.com/?hl=en-gb which shows the timeline of how things have changed on the internet and I thought you may like this resource for you site? I also came accross a company that provides connectivity for businesses using internet phones, something I had no idea existed other than Skype. So I thought I would give you that link as well, as it might be helpful to your visitors. http://www.idtexpress.com/en/about#quality

Please let me know if this was useful? Also I'm on the look out for resources people need in your industry, so if you have any idea's please let me know.

Kind regards

James

ALL GREEN PR LIMITED,

Kemp House,

152 City Road,

London

EC1V 2NX

www.allgreenpr.com

Remove me from James's address book, don't worry he will not mind.