Re: Looking for cheap low-end VPS providers in the USA

I use Linode (linode.com) and Digital Ocean (digitalocean.com) personally currently. I've looked at Vultr (vultr.com) recently as well after a discussion without our local LUG mailing list as well. I use the first two though because they are fully supported by SaltStack's salt-cloud which allows me to easily provision from my salt-master.