Re: setting up systemd units for dm-crypt devices

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 10:00:30AM +0000, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> It might be something to do with my LVM configuration. I had a hint
> elsewhere that lvmetad might address this, so I'll explore that.

I *think* enabling lvmetad has indeed fixed the requirement to "vgchange -a y
<VG name>" upon unlocking the LUKS device. Great!

Less important for me but still to figure out, where to put the magic so
that 'systemctl stop /mountpoint' also disables the relevant VG and closes
the luks device. (I would like to do this with a removable drive in the
near future so it will be necessary then).

--
Jonathan Dowland