application autostart

Hi,

I am currently running a plasma desktop fron debian sid. The package
korganizer adds a .desktop file in

/etc/xdg/autostart/korgac.desktop

That launches korganizer daemon at start of a plasma session. This launches
akonadi that launches kdewallet that ask for passwords and delays startup. I
am in a laptop and I do not like this behavior by default. I prefer to loose
reminders until I start korganizer/kontact myself.

What would be the correct way of disabling that file? Of course deleting the
korgac.desktop file works, but that is not OK and this would not work if I had
not administrative rights.

I have copied the file to:

.config/autostart/korgac.desktop

and commented out the line