Re: A heart-felt thank-you to all

On 1/21/2016 3:09 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 10:48:16PM -0500, Steve Matzura wrote:
Thanks to all who've helped me climb the learning curve of Debian 8.2
[...]

Thanks to you for asking the right questions in the right way :-)

[...] I hope I get to pay it forward.

The beauty of the thing is, that (as far as I'm concerned), I've got
the feeling of having received more than I gave: I learn a lot by
researching things and by the insightful answers of other people on
list.

To elaborate on that point, remember that posts to this list are archived at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
and thus searchable with one's preferred tool.

I've several of the posts in threads you began flagged for easy retrieval on my local archive of the list.