Fw: Books Inquiry

Sir

Is there any book/guide/tutorial about how to use GUI (graphical user interface) or Mouse in Debian ?

It's hard to know how to download Debian ? though I tried many links on your download page but still don't know what to download & how to download.

I am using Pentium 4 CPU 3.2GHz and 3 GB of Ram & 32 bit computer. I run both Window xp & Windows 7 on it & have 80 GB hard disk drive.

but I can't understand on download page terms like i386 etc........

regards