Re: Setting up LVDS display in Jessie stable

venkat wrote:

> Again tried the same experiment with VGA and LVDS connected. During this
> trial "xrandr --output LVDS-0 --right-of VGA-0 --auto" LVDS worked as
> expected.
> Confused.

in the out of xrandr there is no HDMI output listed
I assume this is "DisplayPort-1 connected" - just try

xrandr --output LVDS-0 --auto

Try switching the HDMI (DisplayPort-1) resolution to 1024x768 and repeat. It
could be that you LVDS refuses to handle higher. If so try
--scale-from 1920x1080 like this

xrandr --output LVDS-0 --scale-from 1920x1080

or
xrandr --output DisplayPort-1 --scale-from 1024x768

What I think in worst case could be that there is some hardware limit (has
been seen in many intel chips)

I hope it helps

regards