Re: installation problem

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016, Moreanu Robert - Nicolae wrote:

> i looking to resolve this problem when I want to install debian 8.2
> or 8.1. I receive this message after it's take to Grub install
>
> " the 'grub-pc' package failed to install into /target/ "
> after the operation of clean up on installing, i have a failed
> operations.
>
> I don't have such expertise, please make the debian on install with
> more information and what procedure to do that for the people don't
> have the time to study the debian.
>
> so.. how i could resolve this problem , any help from you, please
>
> robert, waiting for your response

Since you lack "expertise," I suggest you find someone who has the
expertise to come to your computer and do your install.  If you want to
gain "expertise" to do it yourself, the links below should get you
started.

   https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual
   https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/