Re: ssh Problem using it for SFTP

Hi, Steve.

On 14/01/16 13:01, Steve Matzura wrote:

>> I do not know that client, but if your users are using Firefox, maybe
>> you could use FireFTP [1]. I never had problems with it, and we could
>> also say that while users use Firefox, you could run it on different
>> operating systems.

> It would be an administrative nightmare, as I have seventy users,
> (oy!) and I'd have to test to see if FireFTP is accessible with a
> screenreader, as many of my users are visually impaired. That's why
> it's important to stay with what they're using and not force a change
> on them if at all possible. However, there may be other things to look
> at (see message I just posted re SELinux).

Oh, I'm sorry. I Had forgotten of the detail of the accessibility :(

In fact it reminds me that in the first message from you I read here, I
think you asked about the Debian installer with the screenreader.

I'll try to keep that in mind.

Tell us how it goes. It also allows us to make recommendations on
alternatives to friends or others who need applications that do focus on
accessibility.

Best regards,
Daniel