Re: ssh Problem using it for SFTP

Daniel,

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:05:36 -0300, you wrote:

>Hi, Steve.
>
>On 14/01/16 08:45, Steve Matzura wrote:
>
>> This is clearly the problem area. I tried some ssh option settings in
>> Voyager with no success. Should this client be retired? It's not
>> *that* old.
>
>I do not know that client, but if your users are using Firefox, maybe
>you could use FireFTP [1]. I never had problems with it, and we could
>also say that while users use Firefox, you could run it on different
>operating systems.

It would be an administrative nightmare, as I have seventy users,
(oy!) and I'd have to test to see if FireFTP is accessible with a
screenreader, as many of my users are visually impaired. That's why
it's important to stay with what they're using and not force a change
on them if at all possible. However, there may be other things to look
at (see message I just posted re SELinux).