Re: Libre graphics could become the standard if we push right now

On 01/14/2016 05:10 PM, Zlatan Todoric wrote:

On 01/14/2016 09:11 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
Nearly all compact Linux computers feasible for gaming are sold
exclusively using NVIDIA graphics, and that company is hostile to libre
software.

So I think it is very important that we support AMD right now on what we
can, and ask manufacturers to include AMD graphics in those products.

You do realize that AMD graphics need proprietary firmware to have
proper 3D acceleration without which you probably couldn't run any game
at all - so goodbye Libre graphics.

Because of that I have started campaigning for it:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/11/458606248621316073/

I don't recall voting for you. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html