Looking for version of pinentry that supports pasting from clipboard

I'm running Jessie with Xfce.

If I try to open a GPG-encrypted file from Emacs, a pinentry dialog pops-up.

This dialog does not support paste from the clipboard in any form
(ctrl-V, ctrl-shift-V, right-click context menu, etc).

I understand there are versions of pinentry out there were this bug[1]
is fixed.  If so, is there a recommended on for Debian?

Thanks in advance!

kj

[1] As bugs go, this is a truly perverse one.  Not only it makes
pinentry vulnerable to keyloggers, but it also *encourages* (in fact,
it practically *enforces*) the risky practice of choosing short
passwords that are easy to remember and easy to type.  Bluntly put,
pinentry without paste support, by promoting risky end-user practices,
represents a substantial security risk, and it should be treated as
such.  It is unconscionable that pinentry, of all software, should be
such a threat to security, but there you have it.