CardDAV client on Debian Jessie

Hi all!

First of all, Happy New Year! :-)

I'm using Horde Groupmail with multiple address books that I've created
for my user.

I have tried with several CardDAV clients but none so far has given me
good results.

For example, I tested some addons on Icedove 38.5.0: SOGo connector
Thunderbird extension for Thunderbird 31 and 38 (version 31.0.2) but I
do not see that it synchronizes the data. When running with "icedove
-console" it gives some javascript errors related to PROPFIND;
I also tested with Cardbook 6.0, but when attempting to validate I get
"Validation failed". I have also tried using the "CardDAV Account URL"
and "WebDAV URL" links provided by Horde addressbook but I neither was
able to validate access in these cases.

Finally I tried with KAddressBook. In some sessions it seems to work
properly, but in others it seems that there is a problem of
synchronization. For example if I close KAddressBook and I open it
later, even without selecting some folders (which represents other
addressbooks created under the same user), I see some contacts. Then if
I select the folder whose contacts I want to see, KAddressBook shows in
a repeated way those contacts on the selected address book plus those
that were displayed without the corresponding adressbook was selected.

I wonder what experience have you had, especially if you are using
CardDAV in Jessie with Horde.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Daniel