Re: wget log from Jigdo

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 02:34:55PM -0500, Steve Matzura wrote:
> True, but who knew that? I go with what I know most of the time, and
> what I know about Jigdo can be summed up in one word: nothing. So when
> I see a URL that purports to be the one to use, I use it. This is what
> makes me crazy about anything Linux--secret knowledge that some people
> just seem to have or know, that would never occur to anyone else.

It's not a Linux problem. A 404 means the location doesn't exist, so i
worked backwards in a webrowser until the address was valid, which was,
in this case, the main site, which has two directories to choose from
'debian' and debian-cd, under the debian directory was the pool
directory.

(BTW, top-posting makes it difficult to reply, and I couldn't be bothered
copying and pasting to correct it.)

oppressing." --- Malcolm X