Re: wget log from Jigdo

On Friday 01 January 2016 14:54:38 Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 02:34:55PM -0500, Steve Matzura wrote:

> (BTW, top-posting makes it difficult to reply, and I couldn't be bothered
> copying and pasting to correct it.)

And harder still to follow.  But I gather from elsewhere that bottom posting
is tricky if you use a screen reader to reply to your email.  Tricky to read
and even trickier to do, so perhaps in this case we should be a little more
tolerant.

I frequently interleave, and I am told that that is a nightmare with a screen
reader.

Lisi