Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2015 #1449

Please remove me from the mail list. Thank you.

On Monday, December 21, 2015 5:50 PM, "debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org" <debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org> wrote:

debian-user-digest Digest                Volume 2015 : Issue 1449

Today's Topics:
  Re: AP support for wl driver          [ Stuart Longland <stuartl@longlandcl ]
  Re: OT Re: POP3 was: Re: command not  [ Bob Bernstein <poobah@ruptured-duck ]
  Re: Attempt to Move Root              [ David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> ]