Re: OT Re: POP3 was: Re: command not found [SOLVED]

On Sun, 20 Dec 2015, Bob Holtzman wrote:

When I had to put down my old guy and best friend "Num Nutz" I cried more than I did at my mother's funeral....so I know the feeling.

Yes. Some may want to complain that this exchange is OT, but I submit that this Christmas week, with the world seemingly more ready to fly apart at the seams than it is has within my memory, and I turned seventy one last month, is exactly the time for at least a passing nod to our shared concerns of humanity and death.

Come the New Year (God Willing and the creek don't rise) there'll be plenty of time to get back to our old cranky individualistic ways. Right now 'tho there is a strong feeling abroad in the land, as they used to say, that either we stick together, or hang separately...

--
Bob Bernstein