Re: An UML editor for Linux

I prefer a straight razor.  I have been letting blood to help people live better lives.  I have been doing this for decades and I know what I am doing, I am a member of the barbers' union.  I have had people suggest that I use this gadget or that because it makes a better cut, the scares look nicer, 'you'll love it', all sorts of qualities.  Not only is this razor the best tool, but you must be well practiced in its use.

I have heard  about president Washington dying  from the treatment of his blood poisoning because his blood letter was not well practiced.  His close associates promoted this guy, but Mr. Washington's disease just progressed, that letter just didn't know what he was doing.  And then there was that tool vendor who convinced president Lincoln's associates to use that new fangled multi-bladed tool.  It just caused that horrible gangrenous growth on his neck.  It would have taken him out if Booth had not tried so hard to make a name for himself.

I know what I am doing, I do it all the time and I use the best tools and I don't need to account for my methods; I've got a job and take care of my family.

Ray at the Razor's Edge