Re: An UML editor for Linux

On 09.11.2015 14:08, Chris Edwards wrote:
On 09/11/15 09:23, Piyavkin wrote:
— could you please recommend me some decent UML editor for Linux?

I have a colleague who swears by PlantUML, which uses textual markup and GraphViz for generating diagrams.

http://www.plantuml.com/
--
Chris

Yay! That looks very promising: cover all kinds of UML diagrams; simple distribution; integration nearly with everything (from gedit to IDEs); well documented (language reference guide and extensive examples); customizable…
I just wonder why it is not in repositories yet?

Thanks, Chris!
It seems that your colleague is really savvy about the shrubberies.

Piyavkin