Re: LXDE Display Coordination

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:45:19 +0100
<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

Hello tomas@tuxteam.de,

>I'm rather with "post here" -- if we are setting up a vote :-)

I'm all in favour of making it easy on the reader (not having to click
multiple links is a Good Thing), but that needs to be moderated by a
degree of reason:  I've seen some really silly behaviour - for example,
570kB images to relay information that could be conveyed in less than 10
words.  The irony there being that it takes longer to create the image
and attach it to an email than it does to just type the error message
into the MUA's editor.

Also, not everybody has an always on unlimited internet account.  For
those people, every byte counts.  So let's not forget their needs.

--
 Regards  _
I hit the ground, boy have I arrived!