Suspend Issues

The system after waking from suspend fails to load certains things as :
1. Ethernet connection : Shows cable unplugged, I need to run "service network-manger restart" to make it work.
2. Multimedia keys (function keys) don't work after waking from suspend if Rhythmbox is running. I need to restart Rhythmbox to make it work.

And possibly more issues, perhaps not noticed yet.
Is there any fix, or I need to modify some wakeup script? If yes, then please describe it!

Regards
Himanshu Shekhar