Re: Recommendations for interactive use shell

Thanks to the people who replied.

El 28/10/15 a las 11:30, Mario Castelán Castro escribió:
Hello.

For interactive use, I have only seriously used Bash and Fish
<http://fishshell.com/>.

I would like to try more shells which have features useful for
interactive use. I am interested in good autocompletion modes, and
features that allow me to browse and "cd" faster within the file tree
(For example, Bash listing of current directory contents with "tab" when
the prompt is empty is one such feature). I am not very interested in
features to display VCS information (current Git branch or similar).

What shells targeted for interactive use have you used that you would
recommend to try (and what do you find good about them)?.

Thanks in advance.