Re: looking for a sound waveform viewer, but not audacity for reasons explained

On Thu, 2 Jul 2015, Doug wrote:

And, I have a nice 200MHz Tektronix analog scope!

<grrrr> <--green

But if I don't have to hook it up, fine!

Sounds to me, sir, that your motivation to gaze at waveforms may leave a lot to be desired! Either hook up the gosh-darn thing or put it on a UPS truck addressed to me!!

But Wait! You're not the one who actually said he wanted to gaze at waveforms! Never Mind.

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.