Re: GUI won't start after wheezy upgrade [SOLVED]

The release notes said that monitors must support 3D graphics, which should be most monitors made within the last 10 years. My laptop is about that old, so I figured that must be it. I installed KDE, and it works fine.

I also changed my sources.list to avoid a surprise like this in the future.

Thanks for the help!