Re: jessie selinux reference policy package missing

Am 09.05.2015 um 01:32 schrieb Dan Ritter:
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=selinux-policy-default;dist=unstable
>
> See the bugs marked Grave, Serious, and indeed most of the
> Important and some of the Unclassified bugs.
>
> It may be that someone will someday get a default selinux policy
> set up for Jessie, but I wouldn't bet on that being soon.
>
> You can blame systemd, if you'd like. You might even get a
> mostly-working system if you change back to sysvinit and
> try again.

Not sure if that was meant ironic or not. But let me clarify that none
of those bugs in selinux-policy-default is related to systemd.
systemd works just fine with selinux (see Fedora or RHEL 7, where
selinux is enabled by default). It's the policy package in Debian which
needs work.

universe are pointed away from Earth?