Re: Memory usage in Debian Jessie (stable)

Sorry, is the System Monitor (app default in Debian Jessie), monitoring CPU, memory and network history. Besides monitor the processes

Am 08.05.2015 um 02:53 schrieb real bas:
> I use the monitoring system.

What monitoring system?

> I talk with other users and have the same problem. Gnome is too heavy even
> for Classic

This blanket statement makes no sense.

That aside, I regularly run GNOME/jessie in a Virtualbox VM with 512MB.
Works just fine.

universe are pointed away from Earth?