Debian 8 no network...

Hello,

I've got the problem yet - and I don't know why.

Everything uses my Internet connection - browsers, online games etc. - but the system update manager always gives me an error about no network connection.

This is the same when I wish to install a .deb package from the PC. But when I use Terminal commands - for example apt-get install .deb it always work with the same network connection for downloading packages.

I'm using PPPOE connection with dsl-provider - and I wish to use that for the future too.

Thanks for helping