Re: bug report

Nader wrote:
> hi, I need to report a bug in the debian installation system. I do not
> know the name of the package that reportbug needs. Please let me know
> how to proceed.

Browse the bugs in installation-reports and see if it has been
reported already.

  https://bugs.debian.org/installation-reports

If not then make your report there.

Since you are talking with us here at debian-user mailing list it is
also useful to describe your problem here.  Perhaps one of us can
help.  Won't know until you describe the problem.

Bob

P.S. The list of pseudo packages for things like this is documented here:

  https://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages